Latest guidelines for Belly Dancers, see exercise
Amazing Mosaic Magazine Advertising rates!!
Secondly, Advertise in Mosaic Magazine today and enjoy our easy to use payment options which cover most bases.
Baacs: Nat West: Sort Code 51 70 15 Account Number: 78531721
Cheques and postal orders: call 07949850322 for address.
Finally, if you would like to advertise in Mosaic and want to view more details click here or to discuss your advertising needs email the editor:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (o) 7949850322 and talk it through.
So call us today and we will help you place your ad!!
Although you may have an event you may not be quite sure how to put together an advertisement. In this instance, we are happy to discuss a way forward. Furthermore, if you need help and advice on advertising for your event feel free to contact email@example.com
Amazing Advertising Rates!! PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org *or see button below Baacs: Nat West: Sort Code 51 70 15 Account Number 78531721 Cheques and Postal orders: call +44 (0) 7949850322 Advert Rates PayPal *Paypal charge a small handling fee 1/8th page £15.00 GBP 1/4 page £25.00 GBP 1/2 page 175 x128.5 mm £45.00 GBP 1/2 page 85.5 x 262 mm £45.00 GBP Full Page £80.00 GBP Double Page £140.00 GBP Insert *provided by you £70.00 GBP
How to distance and belly Dance
So how do I go about creating a physical distance expectation?
- How to distance as you belly dance? Now that is a challenge! How do I do that?
In England, the RULE of 6 applies. So what does that mean and how do you Belly Dance and Distance at the same time?
How to distance as you Belly Dance…
Plan, prepare your class, practice mindfulness and put parameters in place
- The rule of six for Belly Dance classes…
Firstly, don’t have more than 6 in a class unless you can ensure that within the group people stay in groups of no more than 6. (where local and Gov guidelines allow)
- Secondly: Plan your cases ahead of time and know the pitfalls
- Thirdly: Prepare your class. Tell them the rules. Warn them to distance.
- Fourth on the list is to keep reminding the class to distance.
- Finally: Practice mindfulness bring your students to the present
Choreograph distance into your Belly Dance
- To follow covid rules. Draw temporary lines on the floor to guide belly dancers within distanced parameters whilst moving.
- Similarly, use choreographic devices such as the following: stretch out your arms and visualize a circle and dance inside it.
- Get creative and explore the element of space in your dance.
- Pull a rope or long sari between two people or a longer one for rows at a correct (for covid guidelines) physical distance and choreograph or don’t! Simply put, play with the concept!
- Develop a solo dance.
- Explore the issues that come up at this time
Another set of etiquette for belly dance at a distance
- Naturally, it is always good to be courteous. Avoid shouting (always do that!) or raising your voice in class to limit the spread of larger droplets.
- In the time you took to prepare the way you will develop the habit to clean as you go along.
- Since you will have sterilized props before giving them out, all that remains is for people to take turns, collect and return props… always maintain physical distance.
- Always keep paperwork one sheet per person and don’t share. Create a system for handing out with minimum touch and distance kept at all times.
So what else can I do to Belly Dance at a safe distance?
- Use props that require ample space to use and unconsciously dancers will, hopefully, adhere to distance.
- Minimise movement, if necessary mark travelling steps out in place
- Allow one person at a time to perform in the hall/studio if travelling steps are to be learned and ensure distance.
- Watch other people dance, this is learning too this allows for a routine with travel to be shown in full with adequate distancing for home practice
Due Diligence for Belly Dance Classes.
Why do Belly Dancers need to practice due diligence, but what is it?
- Due Diligence for Belly Dance Classes is showing you have done everything you could to prevent a problem.
- It is taking care and precautions for health, safety and prevent and keeping accurate records.
*Keep accurate records and follow gov and gdpr guidelines*
How do I use room and zoom for my Belly Dance classes?
Try using Room and Zoom or equivalent for your online classes during covid
Teaching online whilst also teaching in-person may help both those who can’t come to class and may help improve your dance business.
What is room and zoom when it’s at home?
This is where your class or workshop is taught in a room, it can be a studio or your own home, and recorded on a platform such as zoom, to share teaching either live or at a later date.
So what can we do to prepare for the future?
Online teaching may be a current need and future trend.
*Mosaic Insurance covers our insured members for online teaching.
Rebuilding confidence for dancers during Covid-19
- It may take some time for people to return to dancing
- You may feel nervous to do so, for oh so many reasons…
- Start by talking with everyone
- Check all health and safety advice before each session
- Encourage others to be open about their feelings and concerns
- Consult everyone as part of your risk assessment
- If you can’t meet or dance, keep lines of communication open
- Work on confidence
- Consider visualizing movement where space is restricted as even that may be beneficial (and even fun!)
- This will take time and as we are uncertain due to the current crisis it is hard to make decisions on what is safe or not. But… you can work on communication and cohesion with your group, so whatever you all decide, do it together and meet online if needed.
GUIDELINES FOR |DANCING WITH A DISABILITY, COVID
There are specific guidelines for disabled recreational activity.
What if I need support on how to go about teaching Belly Dance online?
- Ask a friend
- Check out online advice
- Attend something similar to what you hope to achieve
- Contact email@example.com
GUIDELINES FOR Belly DANCE CLASSES, the USA
Corona rules for staying active during Corona, USA GOV ADVICE
It is essential that all dance teachers and students adhere to strict safety measures should they decide to return to dance.