Music licensing for online Belly Dance classes, performances and Haflas

Am I licensed to play music for my online dance classes?

  • Check with PPL and PRS re-licensing for playing music online.
  • *There are temporary music licenses as well as yearly ones.
  • Also, it may be worthwhile checking, where your music is not covered by PPL or PRS, to ensure artists, individuals or societies, give you permission to use their work.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *